Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So

Well, yesterday I posted this huge post of an "about me." But, I thought, that instead of putting that up, I'll put up like one fact about me each day. Maybe this will work instead.
1. 12/16/08 - I am Catholic. (not anymore. Yay Wicca)
2. 12/17/8 - I am in High School. (yet again, not anymore. Yay college)
3. 12/18/08 - I sing. (and I suck at it)
4. 12/19/08 - I play the piano. (correction - I attempt to)
5. 12/20/08 - I know I'm pretty smart. (who am I kidding?)
6. 12/21/08 - But, I don't think I know everything.
7. 12/22/08 - I love life. (what a joke)
8. 12/23/08 - I hate it when people blame God for their problems. (eh, still do)
9. 12/24/08 - I lived with my great-grandmother(grandma) for 9 years.
10. 12/25/08 - This was the first Christmas without her.
11. 12/26/08 - Man, I miss her. (more so every day.. It never got better..)
12. 12/27/08 - Converse seem to be like the BEST shoes ever.
13. 12/28/08 - I just got some X-Hi for Christmas (they go all the way up to my knee)
14. 12/29/08 - It's sad to see people leave -- everyone left yesterday for the end of the holiday
15. 12/30/08 - I have 3/4/5 sisters... haha
16. 12/31/08 - That is my 3 halfs, my 1 aunt/sister, and you could even count my mother(she makes 5)
17. 1/1/09 - It felt very strange to write '09 at the end of that date. It will probably take me till '10 to get used to '09.

2 comments:

OKCBookworm said...

1) I am also Catholic (LOL)
2) good for you being a young reader, I'm afraid that it is dying a slow death
3) will see you in the challenge

Unknown said...

Good Idea with 'about me' for the whole month. It's cute.