Here are my December reads. I decided not to make the 100 mark. I am quite proud of myself anyways for making it as far as I did. The books that I have to read to finish the challenge were bought to be read for school. I can get credit for reading books that are in the system at school. So, I only bought books that I could use for school. Well, to finish the challenge, I would have to read the books at home. I am off for 2 weeks. So, I didn't want to read my school books at home. You know, I didn't want to take the chance of not remembering everything for when I go back. Wow, I just wrote a whole lot... haha, it was unintentional. I definitely plan on making the challenge next year. I'm more prepared this time.
82. Safe House - Meg Cabot
83. Sanctuary - Meg Cabot
84. Missing You - Meg Cabot
85. Masquerade - Melissa De La Cruz
86. Size 12 Is Not Fat - Meg Cabot
87. Size 14 Is Not Fat Either - Meg Cabot
88. Revelations - Melissa De La Cruz
89. Ethan Frome - Edith Wharton
90. Big Boned - Meg Cabot
91. The Rise and Fall of a 10th Grade Social Climber - Lauren Mechling
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you reach your goal, too! It's a fun number to reach!
Lezlie
Seems like you are concentrating on Meg Cabot these days.
Let me know if you like her, I have never read any books by her.
Post a Comment