Saturday, November 15, 2008

So

"The Twilight series is the greatest. From the spot that I am at, I think it is quite obvious that they are going to change Bella. But, I'm not sure about her "baby." It seems quite strange. But, I am only on page 230 so, please don't spoil anything for me. Hehe, who's going to spoil it anyways? I don't think I showed anyone this blog beside signing up for like 2 challenges with it. Oh, well.

Anyways, I love the character Edward. He is so... I don't know how to explain it. And, then, I started wondering. Why can't people in real life have attributes of the Edward kind? I'm not talking about his "condition." I know that myths like that do not exist. Well, except for in the imaginations of the lovely ones. I'm talking about how he is completely unselfish for the well-being of Bella. His connection with her... it's awesome. But, he is only a figment of our imagination. And, the people in real life supposedly don't really come into comparison... but, why can't they..."

Ah, the uh, joys of reading really idiotic old posts. I hate my old self.

No comments: