I have a shelfari, http://www.shelfari.com/charissanh, and a librarything. This is my profile, http://www.librarything.com/profile/Charissanh, and this is my actual library, http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Charissanh.
They both show my library of books - the books I own and have read. The shelfari has an actual "shelf" but, it had a defect with the series from Lynne Ewing. So, the book count of the ones that I have read is not totally accurate. That is why I made a LibraryThing. I am in a 100+ book challenge, and I need to know the exact numbers. It gets kind of annoying keeping track of the books that I read and all of their isbn's, but I'm trying my hardest to keep up with my sites.
I also have a yahoo, myspace, myyearbook, facebook, google, this blog, vampirefreaks, and others that I am active on! So, yikes. I know. Kinda shows how much I am on the internet... I guess writing that down kinda makes it sound really bad... eep... I didn't really realize that I was on THAT much... So, that's why I'm having trouble getting my book numbers in...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment