Monday, November 17, 2008

Books

These are the books that I have read this year. They are not in the order of date... Sorry about that. But, they will be in order of date from now on...

Oh, and the books that I own are in italics. I let people borrow them all the time. *hint hint*

Daughters of the Moon - Lynne Ewing
1. Goddess of the Night
2. Into the Cold Fire
3. Night Shade
4. The Secret Scroll
5. The Sacrifice
6. The Lost One
7. Moon Demon
8. Possession
9. The Choice
10. The Talisman
11. The Prophecy
12. The Becoming

Sons of the Dark - Lynne Ewing
13. Barbarian
14. Escape
15. Outcast
16. Night Sun

Maximum Ride - James Patterson
17. The Angel Experiment
18. School's Out--Forever
19. Saving the World
20. The Final Warning

Books by Scott Westerfeld
21. Uglies
22. Pretties
23. Specials
24. Extras
25. So Yesterday
26. Peeps
27. The Last Days
28. The Secret Hour
29. Touching Darkness
30. Blue Noon

All Other Books
31. 13 Little Blue Envelopes - Maureen Johnson
32. Animal Farm - George Orwell
33. The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl - Barry Lyga
34. Avalon High - Meg Cabot
35. Buried - Robin Merrow MacCready
36. Cathy's Book - Sean Stewart
37. Cathy's Key - Sean Stewart
38. A Crack in the Line - Michael Lawrence
39. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy - Ally Carter
40. Dark Dude - Oscar Hijuelos
41. Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
42. Follow the Blue - Brigid Lowry
43. Generation Green - Linda Sivertsen
44. Guitar Highway Rose - Brigid Lowry
45. How I Found the Perfect Dress - Maryrose Wood
46. How to Ditch Your Fairy - Justine Larbalestier
47. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have... - Ally Carter
48. Jinx - Meg Cabot
49. Just Ask - Melody Carlson
50. Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen
51. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin
52. My Name is Chloe - Melody Carlson
53. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohn
54. The Orpheus Obsession - Dakota Lane
55. Road Trip - Melody Carlson
56. Saint Iggy - K.L. Going
57. Shattering Glass - Gail Giles
58. Sold Out - Melody Carlson
59. Sweetblood - Pete Hautman
60. Teen, Inc. - Stefan Petrucha
61. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
62. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
63. Trigger - Susan Vaught
64. Twisted - Laurie Halse Anderson
65. What Happened to Cass McBride? - Gail Giles
66. Incantation - Alice Hoffman
67. Dead Girls Don't Write Letters - Gail Giles


And, last but not least, the Twilight Saga!!! Ugh, I love those books by Stephenie Meyer... XD

68. Twilight
69. New Moon
70. Eclipse
71. Breaking Dawn

No comments: