Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here. I've been SOO busy. So, I'm just going to post a "catch-up" list of my books that I've read since the last one. And, hopefully I'll be able to keep track of what I've been reading more on here.
35. Their Eyes Were Watching God - Zora Neale Hurston
36. Night World #1 - L.J. Smith
37. Night World #2 - L.J. Smith
38. Companions of the Night - Vivian Vande Velde
39. The Heart of Glass (A-List #8) - Zoey Dean
40. Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
41. Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
42. The Otherwordlies - Jennifer Anne Kogler
43. Uninvited - Amanda Marrone
44. The Awakening - Kelley Armstrong
45. Golden Girl - Micol Ostow
46. Glass Houses (Morganville Vampire #1) - Rachel Caine
47. The Dead Girl's Dance (Morganville Vampire #2) - Rachel Caine
48. Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampire #3) - Rachel Caine
49. Feast of Fools (Morganville Vampire #4) - Rachel Caine
50. Lords of Misrule (Morganville Vampire #5) - Rachel Caine
51. Marked (House of Night #1) - P.C. and Kristin Cast
52. Betrayed (House of Night #2) - P.C. and Kristin Cast
53. Chosen (House of Night #3) - P.C. and Kristin Cast
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have done a lot of reading. It's more than I can say for myself. Good job.
Post a Comment